Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.4.1-rc10: Cannot restore/migrate 32-bit HVM domU (W2K3 Server) on 64-bit dom0

Hi Pasi,

Regarding your questions below:

  * I am running linux-2.6.18-xen.hg (changeset 922 ... aka the latest).
  * dom0 OS is RHEL 5.3; however I am using all custom built rpms (which
I wrote) for Xen 3.4.1-rc10.
  * I haven't tried this on any kernel other than 2.6.18.8... nor do I
wish to.
  * The Windows machine has the GPLPV drivers installed, but the issue
occurs even with them disabled.

I will now reformat the Windows VM and do a fresh install, just to fully
eliminate the possibility of GPLPV causing the issue.

If the issue still persists with the fully redone 32-bit HVM domU on my
64-bit dom0's, I will repost the thread on xen-devel.

If you or anybody else needs the kernel configurations, my RPM .spec
files to see how things were built, or the domU saved copy itself, no
problem - just let me know and I'll post it on the web.

Thanks.

--
Joshua West
Senior Systems Engineer