Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.4.1-rc10: Cannot restore/migrate 32-bit HVM domU (W2K3 Server) on 64-bit dom0

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 10:39 AM, Joshua West<jwest@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I will now reformat the Windows VM and do a fresh install, just to fully
> eliminate the possibility of GPLPV causing the issue.
>
> If the issue still persists with the fully redone 32-bit HVM domU on my
> 64-bit dom0's, I will repost the thread on xen-devel.

I have completed a clean install of win2k3 on xen 3.4.1-rc10 and am
able to save/restore and live migrate. Perhaps your problems are
related to the GPLPV drivers. I will add them and continue my testing.

Keith Coleman