Re: [Xen-users] Windows 2008 - slow upload

Tomek schrieb:

The wrong thing after installing GPLPV drivers is decreased machine upload. I could download about 40~60MB/s but upload runs at 10~20KB/s. It's to low for anything ;/

I've similar behavior with Win2003 SBS SP2 and installed GPLPV 0.10.0.86.

Uninstalling this GPLV version definitely "solves" the issue, but I can't say if it arrived after installing SP2 or maybe I installed GPLPV after SP2 .. didn't remember anymore.

regards,
Robert

My HVM-config:
---------------------------------
import os, re
arch = os.uname()[4]
if re.search('64', arch):
    arch_libdir = 'lib64'
else:
    arch_libdir = 'lib'

kernel = "/usr/lib/xen/boot/hvmloader"
builder='hvm'

# use 3 virt. cpus
vcpus = 3

# Use phys. CPU 1-3, reserving CPU0 for dom0
cpus = "1-3"

# max RAM used
memory = 2048

# Should be at least 2KB per MB of domain memory, plus a few MB per vcpu.
shadow_memory = 8
name = 'infra-win2003sbs'

# behavior
on_poweroff = 'destroy'
on_reboot   = 'restart'
on_crash    = 'restart'

## When using GPLPV driver instead of qemu
vif = [ 'bridge=eth2' ]

# Use acpi
acpi = 1

disk = [ 'phy:/dev/drbd0,hda,w' ]

device_model = '/usr/' + arch_libdir + '/xen/bin/qemu-dm'

#-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
# boot on floppy (a), hard disk (c) or CD-ROM (d)
# default: hard disk, cd-rom, floppy

boot="c"

sdl=0

# VNC access