Re: [Xen-users] Windows 2008 - slow upload

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Windows 2008 - slow upload
From: Robert Zöhrer | pronet.at <robert.zoehrer@xxxxxxxxx>
To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 04.08.2009 12:58

Tomek schrieb:

I've similar behavior with Win2003 SBS SP2 and installed GPLPV 0.10.0.86.

Uninstalling this GPLV version definitely "solves" the issue, but I can't say if it arrived after installing SP2 or maybe I installed GPLPV after SP2 .. didn't remember anymore.

Yes it solves problem... but without GPLPV you have only 100Mbit interface under DomU. Because I want to use this DomU as a file server (for about 100 users) I need 1Gbit if.

--
Regards,
Thomas.