Re: [Xen-users] iscsi vs nfs for xen VMs

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 9:28 PM, Jia Rao<rickenrao@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> dm-ioband seems to work with the new kernels (2.6.31). We are still using
> 2.6.18.8 and reluctant to upgrade to a new kernel.
> Can dm-ioband work with older kernels?

On the project page you'll see binary for RHEL/Centos5, which is a
2.6.18. So yes, it should work. Personally I just use Redhat's
kernel-xen (which works even for Xen >= 3.3, as long as you don't need
scsi passthru or other newer stuff) and the provided dm-ioband binary.

--
Fajar