RE: [Xen-users] latest GPLPV drivers 0.10.0.86 and microsoft.com

Hi,

I realise you can't ping Microsoft.com, but the problem is it just doesn't even
resolve the IP address.  Its any Microsoft.com websites.

Theres no malware as its a fresh build.  I have just finished creating the new
image and now it can ping but i have not installed anything yet so ill do it
once step at a time.

Just for your info its 2 seperate DomUs having this problem maintained by
different people so unlikely a config problem.

Ill let you know.

Oh and tried disabling the PV drivers but had  no effect

Thanks

Ian