Re: [Xen-users] DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL by xennet.sys, Server 2008 x64

Hi James,

I'm not actively using IPv6, so I disabled the IPv6 item on the network
connection. Same BSOD.
0.10.98-dontuse, as suggested by Andrew, following your instructions, does not
BSOD. IPv6 (which works correct, BTW) or not.

On the subject of 98-dontuse, can it work with "disable driver signature
enforcement" too? Test Mode in the corners is ugly.

Thanks

--
Mike Williams