Re: [Xen-users] Dom0 Xorg won't work

On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 10:59 PM, Juergen
Buchmueller<pullmoll@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Without Xorg on Dom0 the Xen is pretty much useless,

I wouldn't call it useless. I use Xen mostly on servers, managed from
serial console. No GUI needed.

> so I'm eager to
> find a solution to my problems.
>
> Graphics card is an ASUS EAH3450, which is a radeonhd RV620 chipset. It
> works fine in NetBSD native mode, just not in Dom0.

You should probably ask NetBSD guys. AFAIK a xenified kernel needs to
change some parts of the kernel, which might prevent some drivers from
working.

--
Fajar