Re: [Xen-users] Dom0 Xorg won't work

  • From: ken <gebser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2009 14:53:48 -0400
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 05 Sep 2009 11:54:39 -0700

Here's one thing to try: Run (as root) "lspci -v" and find what the
system thinks your video controller is.  Years ago I had a problem with
the system wrongly detecting the video chipset for my Radeon card.
(Though no one seemed to acknowledge the problem I repeatedly reported,
still I would have thought they would have it fixed by now.)  I was able
to fix it just by changing one line in some file I can't remember right
now and then doing radical surgery on my xorg.conf file.

hth,
ken

--
War is a failure of the imagination.