Re: [Xen-users] Xen and Enomaly

  • To: jonr@xxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Thiago Camargo Martins Cordeiro <thiagocmartinsc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 10:07:43 -0300
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 06:08:43 -0700

Should be: http://wwc.worldweb.com.br:8773

2009/9/11 <jonr@xxxxxxxxxx>
What would the Eucalyptus Server address be that I would need to enter at the Ylastic site?

Quoting Thiago Camargo Martins Cordeiro <thiagocmartinsc@xxxxxxxxx>:

Well,
 Screenshots I do not have... but you can make an account at my cloud to try
it! For free!    =)
 Make an account here:

 https://wwc.worldweb.com.br:8443

 After I approve your account, login and get your credentials...

 Now go to https://dashboard.ylastic.com/esignup and signup into the Ylastic
EC2 Management Interface and:

 Go here: https://dashboard.ylastic.com to manage your virtual machines
(instances), firewall rules, images, groups, etc...

 I have small Eucalyptus installation just for tests...

 Also, you can use the ElasticFox to manage your account, but at this time,
it is not fully supported...

Cheers!
Thiago