Re: [Xen-users] Offical way to install Ubuntu (PV) inside CentOS/Xen ?

On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 4:58 PM, Ryan Chan <ryanchan404@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Any offical way to install Ubuntu (PV) as guest inside CentOS/Xen ?
>
> Most of the tutorial require us to download kernel image from third party
> sites.
>
> What are the correct way?

AFAIK there is no "correct" way to do this. The "official" method of
guest installation on RHEL/Centos dom0 is using
virt-manager/virt-install, however it does not support Ubuntu yet.
Ubuntu supports several methods (including xen-tools), but AFAIK not
all of them are available on RHEL/Centos.

Personally I use debootstrap to create initial template and use it
afterwards, but it's somewhat advanced method as it requires many
manual steps.

--
Fajar