Re: [Xen-users] Strange Network behaviour

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 11:48:20AM +0200, hbh@xxxxxx wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> my Server: Debian 4.0, XEN xen-hypervisor-3.0.3-1-i386-pae
>
> I have successfully installed and running 13 domU.
>
> I have enough free ressources for number 14. I set it up in exactly the same
> way like the others.
>
> Once started this dumU Nr 14, every other domU lost its network connection.
> If I shutdown Nr 14, everything is working finde again.
>
> Is there a maximum number of domUs per Host?
>
> I checked if the interface is installed correctly, there seems to be no
> problem. A new vif device is added when starting the new server.
>
> The problem occurs on three slightly different servers (other hardware, other
> xen-version) as well.
>
> Any help would be highly appreciated!

What does "xm info" say about free memory before and after starting the
14th domU?

Does your dom0 memory get ballooned (too much) down? Check the amount of
dom0 memory aswell before and after 14th domU.

Anything in dom0 logs? dmesg? /var/log/messages file?

How about xen logs? xm dmesg? xm log?

-- Pasi