Re: [Xen-users] Strange Network behaviour

Hi,

thanks for the hints.

> What does "xm info" say about free memory before and after starting the
> 14th domU?

It is the same line:

Domain-0        0      478     8 r----- 357306.0

> Does your dom0 memory get ballooned (too much) down? Check the amount of
> dom0 memory aswell before and after 14th domU.
> Anything in dom0 logs? dmesg? /var/log/messages file?

A dmesg is interesting:

ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): vif55.0: link becomes ready
xenbr0: port 14(vif55.0) entering learning state
xenbr0: topology change detected, propagating
xenbr0: port 14(vif55.0) entering forwarding state
printk: 126 messages suppressed.
xen_net: Memory squeeze in netback driver.
printk: 4 messages suppressed.
xen_net: Memory squeeze in netback driver.
printk: 4 messages suppressed.
xenbr0: port 14(vif55.0) entering disabled state
xenbr0: port 14(vif55.0) entering disabled state
device vif55.0 left promiscuous mode

This is from start to end of 14th domU. So i guess there is a problem with the
network configuration.
In xend-config I have "(dom0-min-mem 0)"
Shoud I set dom0 memory via boot-parameter? I found that solution on the net.
Which value whould be best then?

Thanks!

Hanno