RE: [Xen-users] Frequent para (Linux) domU hangs

  • From: Nathan Eisenberg <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 16:15:47 -0700
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Cc: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 16:17:03 -0700

Just wanted to chime in and say that I am experiencing this exact problem, and
am struggling to come up with a cause, let alone a solution.  Like you, it's
only one VM on a host with the problem, while the dozen other VMs on the same
host have never frozen.  The console logs are empty.  I'm at a loss!

Nathan