Re: [Xen-users] Frequent para (Linux) domU hangs

Hi Ady,

In my case dom0 and domU are running the same kernel (para virt).

I'm running 2.6.26-1-xen-amd64 while 2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 is available
though...

The reason I haven't upgraded this production server yet is that the
Debian Lenny scripts for Xen combined wit the new grub can seriously
mess up the system boot up sequence (requiring manual repair). The
server is in a remote datacenter... so it potentially not being able to
rebooting is a pain...

How are you using Xen: same kernel for dom0 and domU as well?

best,
Jan