Re: [Xen-users] Xen Orchestra : web app for managing Xen with one or more Dom0

  • To: Stephen Ross <stephen.ross1986@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Olivier LAMBERT <lambert.olivier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 15:54:20 +0200
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 06:55:02 -0700

Sadly for API Cloning, I found this in
/usr/lib64/xen-3.2-1/lib/python/xen/xend/XendAPI.py

   def VM_clone(self, session, vm_ref):
        return xen_api_error(XEND_ERROR_UNSUPPORTED)

So, It seems impossible to use cloning via API. But I'll work on a
interface which allows creation of templates. I just need time to do
that, but so far, I'm on full time in this project !

Regards,

Olivier.