Re: [Xen-users] Xen Orchestra : web app for managing Xen with one or more Dom0

Hi Olivier!

Thanx for creating this very handy interface! One small thing though:

When pushing the "stop" button on the interface behind a DomU it sends a "destroy" command, which is a tad bit resolute. Wouldn't it be wiser to send a "shutdown" command instead of radically killing it, and add a button that functions as a killswitch?

Kind regards,

Dennis Storm - Systems Engineer
E-mail: d.storm [at] drecomm.nl
Drecomm BV "Internet Intelligence" - The Netherlands
Opensource Internet Solutions

Olivier LAMBERT wrote:
Sadly for API Cloning, I found this in
/usr/lib64/xen-3.2-1/lib/python/xen/xend/XendAPI.py

   def VM_clone(self, session, vm_ref):
        return xen_api_error(XEND_ERROR_UNSUPPORTED)

So, It seems impossible to use cloning via API. But I'll work on a
interface which allows creation of templates. I just need time to do
that, but so far, I'm on full time in this project !

Regards,

Olivier.

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 12:19 PM, Olivier LAMBERT