Re: [Xen-users] Xen Orchestra : web app for managing Xen with one or more Dom0

  • To: Dennis Storm - Drecomm BV <d.storm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Olivier LAMBERT <lambert.olivier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 19:12:36 +0200
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 10:13:19 -0700

In fact, stop button send :
VM.hard_shutdown, which is kind of fast, but I admit, a little resolute ;)

I try with a clean shutdown, it works and in a console, I've got :
"The system is going down for system halt NOW!"

Slower but more secure. So, it's done and uploaded in git, so the zip
generated with git in upgraded ! (in source tab in the
http://project.xen-orchestra.com, on the bottom)

Thanks,

Olivier.