Re: [Xen-users] Help with CPUID & Multicore Support

Hy, Nick ,

i think i can help you, i have documented my self on this issue theoreticaly
you should setup cpu id like this:

if you want a single quad-core cpu

cpuid=['1:edx=xxx1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,ebx=xxxxxxxx00000100xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx','4,0:eax=000011xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx']
vcpus=4

i don't know if it really work because i can not set it on my machine, but
in theoru it sould work :))

you said the 8 core example doesn't wok verry well, but does it work at all?
can you give me a config file so i can run it on my machine?

Thanks,