[Xen-users] CentOS 5.3 - Problem running DHCPd on a DomU.

Hi all,

I have two other systems running under this configuration without any trouble and this one is the only one giving me grief. I'm running CentOS 5.3, Xen 3.0.3, and a pair of HVM's running ISC's DHCPd. Just... don't ask. ;-) The DHCPd's answer unicast traffic from DHCP relay-agents. There's no broadcast traffic involved. Like I said earlier, I have two other systems running in this same configuration and they work exceptionally well. On this particular system, DHCPd starts on one DomU, but on the other DomU, I get "Error opening '/proc/net/dev' to list interfaces".

When first attempting to set these systems up, I used paravirtualized machines and all DHCPd's would produce that error, switching to HVMs solved that issue, along with disabling acpi and apic in the DomU's config file.
   If anyone has any ideas about where to look, I'd appreciate the input.

   Thank you for your time.

--
Regards,
David A. Buechler