RE: [Xen-users] Pass through multiple USB Devices

  • From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 22:08:44 +1000
  • Cc:
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 05:09:30 -0700

> A couple of follow-up questions:
> 1) Does this require changes to the code in the dom0 or the Xen code
(Xen
> itself, qemu-dm, etc.)?

No, only the updated drivers from noboru which he hasn't yet released.

> 2) Are the drivers included in the currently available GPLPV release?
Or are
> they just in the current code repository?

Both are reasonably current.

I just tried plugging a keyboard in and it doesn't appear to work, so
I'm doing something wrong. It enumerates 2 devices, one of which ends up
in an error state. There is a huge amount of USB packets that I'm not
yet supporting, I've only been testing against a USB memory stick to get
it this far.

James