Re: [Xen-users] Re: Xen Orchestra : web app for managing Xen with one or more Dom0

Olivier LAMBERT wrote:
Hello, if you are lost with sqlite, wait for the next version !
It will support PDO (so mysql/postgres and sqlite, at choice in the
config file). Furthermore, this version will improve lots and lots of
things, check this :
http://xen-orchestra.com/?p=107

So, be patient, I work hard on this version, just need time to do
things correctly :)
Maybe next week it will be released, but I prefer to do better than faster.

Regards,

Olivier.