[Xen-users] Re: [xen-discuss] xen-3.4 on ubuntu 9.04

W dniu 09-10-06 05:22, Boris Derzhavets pisze:
Try this one :-

http://bderzhavets.wordpress.com/2009/06/25/setup-xen-3-4-1-dom0-on-top-of-ubuntu-9-04-server-via-marc-a-dahlhauss-udev-patch/

I 've already wrote you that Marc's UDEV patch is an official CS 19668
in meantime.
Any linux with UDEV version > 124 does require CS 19668 for Xen 3.4(5)
Hypervisor
deployment.
In general, serial console output is supposed to submitted to xen-devel
mailing
list to get valuable feedback from core pv_ops kernel developers.

I have tried this howto as well. The erorrs look pretty much the same. There is one issue - my server doesn't have a serial port of any kind. Just few usb :(

Is there any modern distro, that comes with packaged xen kernel and tools?

Regards,
mjb