Re: [Xen-users] HVM with stub domains fails at startup: ERROR Internal error: Could not open grant table interface (22 = Invalid argument)

Pasi,

> I think it's mainly related to compiling new version of Xen ypervisor,
> and tools, including the stubdom itself.
> The same (non-modified) dom0 kernel might work, and definitely same
> domU kernels should work.
any idea how to find out if the xen 3.4.1 hypervisor from gitco.de/repo has been built with stub dom support? I am not using the CentOS Hypervisor, but this one, so if it's only the hypervisor, this would be a contradiction to Keith's assumption that CentOS does not support stub doms. I thought stub dom support would be a basic feature on Xen 3.4.1, nothing to be compiled in as an extra feature, but this seems a wrong assumption.

Regards,
Martin