Re: [Xen-users] xen 3.4.1 bonding mode 0

Hi Thomas,

I'm pretty confused as to what I need to do.
In /etc/sysctl.conf, I set a few values, being either 0,1 or 2 on pbond0 as well as bond0 but to no avail for both arp_announce and arp_ignore.

I also do;

ip link set pbond0 down
ip link set pbond0 arp off
ip link set pbond0 up

But still get many lines of;

pbond0: received packet with own address as source address

- Brian