Re: [Xen-users] More memory problems.

Anyone know if this specific issue has been addressed? Trying not to
reboot your domU's very often is admirable, but sometimes, especially
Windows domU's you have to reboot. I'm on a little bit older version of
xen, 3.2.x, but would be nice to know if the newer versions address this
specific issue.

As I said, one of my servers has 10 gb of ram free, but says it's unable
to allocate memory when restarting an existing domU or trying to bring
up a new domU.

Thanks,
James