Re: [Xen-users] Xen Performance

  • To: "Igor S. Pelykh" <kesha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Fajar A. Nugraha" <fajar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Fasiha Ashraf <feehapk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 10:10:20 +0530 (IST)
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 21:41:32 -0700

I am facing the same issue. Bridging (the default mode) is better and simple way for network set-up. But Fajar! the strange thing in my case is i don't find this virbro while running ifconfig in my dom0. instead i have peth0 acting as vif for dom0.
Is there any issue with building xen with pv kernel, while using FC11 platform where virtualization is enabled? since i compiled and build xen using a platform where i have enabled virtualization at fc11 installation time.

Regards,
Fasiha Ashraf