Re: [Xen-users] compiling xen from source in AMD

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 10:22 AM, Kuriakose Mathew
<kuriakose83@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks I ll try that. Also are there some references as to how to compile a
> new driver (as in this case) along with xen if I wish to use this version of
> xen itself ?

Compile it like some other normal kernel. make menuconfig, make, etc.
You can also make the module out of tree if it's supportted.
See also http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenDom0Kernels for other
possible dom0 kernels, but for stability and performance purposes I
hinghly recommend using 2.6.18 kernel for now.

--
Fajar