Re: [Xen-users] Xen Performance

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 2:07 PM, Fasiha Ashraf <feehapk@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
> I am facing the same probe in DomU<->DomU throughput via netper, and
> following this thread. after doing everything suggested now using iperf with
> iptables flushed on both DomUs and Dom0 I got these results in a simple an a
> bidirectional run.

I'm pretty sure your problem is different. My point in this thread was
that domU <-> domU network performance works great if you use
2.6.18-xen dom0 kernel. Grant was having problem with a similar setup
due to broken pipe, so I suggested to disable iptables first.

Your low throughput was on pv_ops dom0 kernel, right? AFAIK there's no
solution for that (yet).

--
Fajar