[Xen-users] Disabling clock set in PV boot?

Is there some way to prevent Xen from setting the clock for a PV guest while booting it? ie. getting rid of this boot message:

Setting clock (localtime) Fri Oct 16 09:43:52 BST 2009 [ OK ]

This PV guest (Centos 5) has independent_wallclock set, and runs on it's own date and time settings, but I still have to fix the date after every boot because Xen has set it to the Dom0's time.

Setting 'independent_wallclock=1' as a boot parameter doesn't stop the clock set. I'm on Xen 3.1.0, using an old-style config file.

Thanks -

Evan