From: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Fanning
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 07:00
To: Xen users mailing list
Subject: [Xen-users] hardware recommendations please

Hi all,

I'm about to by a server that will run Xen. DomU's a mostly linux but
possibly windows.
I'd like to make sure I buy 'working' hardware.

My suplier wants to sell me an ASUS P6T mother board and an Intel Core i7
-920 proccesor.
On the list I see some post about toubles with the P6T.

Any hardware recommendations please?

Thanks.
Chris.