[Xen-users] The host joining the pool must have the same product version as the pool master

I've got 2 5.5 installations in a pool and I want to add a 3rd.  I've got the
3rd installed and ready to go (ver 5.5) but I'm still getting this pesky
message when I try and add the 3rd.  What gives?  I tried using the xe
command to force a join but it fails as well.

Any help or ideas are appreciated.  I had considered declaring a new master
to the pool and trying again.  However, I've got some production VM's that
are in this pool so I don't really want to take an unecessary step at this
point.

Thanks!