[Xen-users] live migration and memory ballooning of VM on source host

Hi,

I use pacemaker with xen resources to manage my virtual machines on SLES 11
server running xen-3.3.1 and kernel 2.6.27.29-0.1-xen.

When I initiate a live migration in the following situation:
The VM on the source host has 4 GB memory
The VM on the destination host has3 GB memory configured in the xenstore
Then I saw when the live migration starts, the memory on the destination host
is ballooned from the 3GB to 4 GB.

I wonder whether there is a way to tell xen that it should not balloon the
memory on the destination host, but shrink the memory on the source host in an
automatic way? Maybe there is sth. in XEN I am not aware of?
Otherwise I can still shrink the memory on the source host manually to make it
fit on the second host before I start the live migraton of the VM.

cheers
Sebastian