Re: [Xen-users] bash script to create domU's?

Hi,

Unsure what Xen ver you are using.

But I noticed that after updating from the stock Centos Xen 3.1 to 3.4.1,
virt-install now has a -prompt option.

So all you do is type virt-install -prompt or --prompt and it guides you
through.

Mebbe this will work?

On Fri Oct 16 22:26 , Israel Garcia  sent: