Re: [Xen-users] Disabling clock set in PV boot?

Roy wrote:

Why not just override the clock during startup by setting it in /etc/rc.sysinit via date to whatever value you want?

I have to do that anyway, to set the system time to the required value.

The problem is that Xen has already set it to something else, so there may be some files somewhere that have already been timestamped with the Dom0's time, and not my time.

For consistency, it would be better if I could prevent Xen from setting its own initial value.

-Evan