Re: [Xen-users] connexion probleme with debian xenefied!!!!!

On 17/10/09 12:14, amina elbekkali wrote:
recently i have installed the hypervisor Xen in my laptop using Debian lenny 5.0 distribution I have a big problem with wireless connection, when i work on debian kernel without xen, the network is available , i have wireless connection

You can't bridge wireless devices (most of them anyway) so you can't use a wireless connection for Xen guests that are using a bridged connection. You can probably use a NAT for guests though as that usually uses a virtual bridge.

jch