Re: [Xen-users] Why Xen will deprecated? Is it to old?

If we don't use any specific Linux distribution like Fedora, Debian,
Ubuntu, OpenSUSE, etc, we could still customize or DIY our own linux
system according to the instructions here at the Linux from Scratch
online book http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/stable/

And then we could download the pv_ops/pvops dom0 kernels and Xen
hypervisor and compile ourselves.

Anyone forsees any problems with this approach?

--
Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) Dip(Mechatronics) BEng(Hons)(Mechanical
Engineering)