[Xen-users] XEN and Live Migration

I am trying to get live migration working on SLES11. I went in and uncommented out the following from /etc/xen/xend-config.sxp

(xend-relocation-port 8002)
(xend-relocation-address '')
 (xend-relocation-hosts-allow)
Then performed a rcxend restart on both nodes however, when I run:

xm migrate --live test4 vmc1n1

I get the following error:

vmc1n4:~ # xm migrate --live test4 vmc1n1
Error: /usr/lib64/xen/bin/xc_save 21 5 0 0 5 failed
Usage: xm migrate <Domain> <Host>

Can anyone help me not sure what I am missing or if I am doing wrong.. I am using a shared NFS volume which is were the VM'S are stored /var/campusVM

Thanks,
Joe