Re: [Xen-users] XEN and Live Migration

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 12:00 AM, Joseph Coleman
<joe.coleman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am trying to get live migration working on SLES11.

> vmc1n4:~ # xm migrate --live test4 vmc1n1
> Error: /usr/lib64/xen/bin/xc_save 21 5 0 0 5 failed
> Usage: xm migrate <Domain> <Host>

Since you use SLES, why don't you file a support request to Novell?
It'd be interesting to hear their response. Last time I test with
forward-ported 2.6.29 xen kernel, live migration (or to be excact: xm
save) does not work. Something to do with "xm save" tells guest to
suspend, but the -xen kernel does not support suspend.

--
Fajar