[Xen-users] could not set variables as on wiki of Dom0

in my .config file after doing make menuconfig following were not set
CONFIG_XEN_PCI could not locate this variable
 CONFIG_NETXEN_NIC could not locate this variable
 CONFIG_XEN_BLKDEV_FRONTEND= was not set
 CONFIG_XEN_KBDDEV_FRONTEND=was not set
 CONFIG_XEN_FBDEV_FRONTEND was not set
 CONFIG_XEN_XENBUS_FRONTEND was not set

What should I do to set them I am not clear with the above mentioned variables