[Xen-users] XCP NFS problems

Greetings all!
I've just made the jump from standalone Xen to Xen Cloud Platform. I've been impressed with everything about XCP except trying to get an NFS SR to work. Backend system is FreeBSD with an NFSv3 server. I can create the SR and XCP creates it on the NFS server but the PBD will not plug and leaves the SR unusable. xe pbd-plug gives a return code of 32, which I Google as a permissions problem, however I can mount the share from the command line without a hitch.
   I'm open to suggestions :)

Vern

--
Vern Burke