[Xen-users] PE2950 Xen 3.3.0 virtualized hangs without advice

Hi List,

Since a couple of days two of our Xen servers PE2950 Debian Etch Xen 3.3.0 and PERC/6i with kernel 2.6.18.8 compiled from sources (Xen and Kernel) begins to hangs without any advice, no logs, no kernel dump, just hangs. This two servers doesn't have any connection between them.

The hangs being more notable in one of them after we install a cam software in one of it's domUs which is an intensive network load software (about 25~50Mbps).

Some advice?

Julian.

Julian M. Sanchez
Director de Tecnologías