Re: [Xen-users] hardware recommendations please

Actually SP5100 is SB700 basically so there shouldn't be a (real) problem
there. IOMMU support/NB is worse though. But will probably be released
pretty fast. But I think it will be a while before RHEL gets it though. But
RHEL 5.4 will support it eventually according to Redhat and AMD. Should be
great for next year I hope. But boards are coming out now. Also VMware ESX
4.0 has been demoed with SR5690/SP5100 already. That's with PCI-e graphics
even. So it doesn't look like it's stuck in the stone-age anyway. AMD is
probably working hard on it.

Regards, Petter