[Xen-users] Problem while installing Xen from source

I had tried to install Xen from Sources it was xen 3.3.1 while doing make world
 it asked me for the parameters which I think were supposed to be given to
compile the xen kernel I am not sure if I have messed with those parameters or
not but then finally my system failed to boot into Xen.It gave
following messages
SIOCSIFNAME No such device ....and Bluetooth:L2CAP socket layer initialized
and then it hanged which log should I check and any alternate way to
install Xen.

--

http://www.abhitech.com