Re: [Xen-users] iproute2 needed or not

On 26/11/09 14:29, Tapas Mishra wrote:
I am compiling a Xen Kernel from source as given on this link

http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/srg/netos/xen/readmes/user/user.html#SECTION02110000000000000000
in section 2.1 iproute2 package is required I am using a Debian System

but aptitude says no such package
  aptitude install iproute2

It's just "iproute" but the version should be 2.<something>. On my machine it's 2.6.29 -- you don't say which Debian version but I would imagine that you've got something recent enough.

jch