[Xen-users] Cannot suspend or migrate

Hi

I'm installing a 3-servers configuration, with iSCSI and Xen, all Gentoo
based.

I'm using kernel 2.6.29 I've got here
http://code.google.com/p/gentoo-xen-kernel/downloads/list

All the disks are lvm logical volumes shared among the servers and the
config files are on a (xfs) volume which is mounted rw on the first
server and ro on the others.

I've managed to build everything, compiled a domU kernel and so on.

If I try a migrate I get this:

-the original domU gets renamed to migrating-$name
-a $name domU appears (paused) on the remote machine

nothing else...

If I try to suspend the domU I get this:

xm suspend test
Error: Domain is not managed by Xend lifecycle support.
Usage: xm suspend <DomainName>

this if I created the domU via xm create.
If I use xm new and xm start it just hangs and the domU is not
destroyable anymore (had to reboot).

Does anyone have an idea?

thanks! :)
--
Alessandro Storti Gajani
Politecnico di Milano - Dipartimento di Ingegneria Strutturale

E-Mail: alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        alessandro.stortigajani@xxxxxxxxx

Tel. +39 02 2399 4313

                Una vera etica deve essere senza fede