[Xen-users] which processor family to select for Dom0 kernel based on Linux 2.6.18

I am having  a Debian uname -a shows
Linux debian 2.6.26-2-686 #1 SMP Wed Aug 19 06:06:52 UTC 2009 i686 GNU/Linux

I downloaded from http://www.xen.org/products/xen_source.html
        Linux 2.6.18 with Xen 3.4.x support source tarball, updated for Xen
3.4.2
I am not clear on following
1) Do I need to download and install    Xen 3.4.2 (hypervisor and
tools) official source distribution which is another download given on
this page if I compile the above xenified kernel or will it get xen
also installed via some script in my system.

2) When I untarred the files I did a make menuconfig
and
Processor type and features -----> Processor Family it showed me options
from 386  upto VIA c3-2 it is showing me Pentium MMX,Pentium
Pro,Celeron ,Pentium 4 but it is not showing me Core 2 Duo which I
have how can I get it done enabled in kernel ?
--

http://www.abhitech.com