Re: [Xen-users] IPTABLES on Xen

I have resolved this probblem here is what I did
I added to /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0
PEERDNS=no
DNS1=XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX (that is my gateway)

But still I am wondering why did it happned
ssh and everything else including internet is working fine on the Xen machine

--

http://www.abhitech.com