Re: [Xen-users] Xen.org Community Weekly Update - Dec 4

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 2:25 AM, secdev geek <secdevgeek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Stephen,

On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 3:52 AM, Stephen Spector <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

·         Xen Summit Asia 2009 – All Slides and Videos available at http://www.xen.org/xensummit/xensummit_fall_2009.html

Thanks for this, very good stuff. However, I was a bit deceived when I downloaded the keynote from Keir today. For a 1.2Gb I expected it to be  slightly longer session than just 22mins. Perhaps compressing these video files into a more standard format (e.g AVI/DivX/Xdiv, ogg, swf, etc, would be a great idea to save time and bandwidth for us all, including to Citrix.

- SDG

MPEG-4/XVID/DVIX would be a good choice. You could use the open source Kdenlive non-linear video editor to convert the videos to MPEG-4.

I have no problems trying to watch the videos in .MTS format using VLC media player.

--
Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) Dip(Mechatronics) BEng(Hons)(Mechanical Engineering)
Alma Maters: