[Xen-users] DomU(s) in different subnets

Hi,

I am new to the Xen Networking and how it works. I have a very basic question
about it, over which I am confused since last few days :(

Is it possible to configure various virtual machines(domU(s)) running on the
same xen hypervisor(dom0) such that they exist in different subnets?

Any pointers will be very helpful !!

Thanks,
Sachin.